Nate

"Melissa"

In our master bath we have a 36" x 60" walk in shower with sliding doors.

Might want to shop around and see what kind of unit you can squish into 60".
You definitely won't be stretching out. 72" has more of a selection.

Personally, I think the whole retro-jacuzzi thing is a little ghetto. A
real jacuzzi that 2 people can shimmy into, and is built of better
materials, with a seperate shower nearby, might be more interesting, but it
isn't going to fit in your space. A nice white cast iron tub will make your
bathroom worth more money ("full bath"), whether you actually use it or not.
200 bucks or so. Think about cleaning around all those plastic parts and
protrusions on a jacuzzi, and/or finding spares 15 years from now.

- Nate