Melissa

Default converting shower to bath

In our master bath we have a 36" x 60" walk in shower with sliding doors.
The shower will have to be ripped out to repair hurricane damage in the wall
behind it. We can't afford to change the size or shape of the room, but
will fix it up while making repairs in there. Hubby wants a jacuzzi type
tub with showerhead, I think replacing the shower and adding a built in
bench seat is more sensible. Neither of us would bathe in a tub, we shower
for that, tubs are for soaking. We have another bathroom in the house with
a standard size tub with showerhead, but it's really too small for an adult
to enjoy and is the kids bathroom. I believe climbing into a deep tub daily
is more impractical than having a soaking tub would be enjoyable. Has
anyone here made this switch, without having a seperate shower, if so, was
the change worth it?

--
Melissa
remove your shoes to reply by email