Joseph Meehan

Suzanne Couturiaux wrote:
My husband and I are thinking about having a heated driveway
installed, but before we start calling contractors, we're trying to
gather as much information as possible about the different types of
systems, the cost (of installing and operating), and general
information about heated driveways. We live in Pittsburgh, Pa. (where
it's hilly and snowy) and have a short, steep, concrete driveway that
my husband is tired of shoveling every winter. (We're especially
interested in systems that can be installed in an existing driveway).
I was hoping someone here might be able to provide some information
about heated driveways or point me to other sites, and share their
experiences with heated driveways (good or bad).

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Suzanne

Are you really ready for the cost of heating it? It is really going it
hit your utility bills.

I can't imagine of any good way of adding it to an existing driveway.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math