IMM

"Andrew Chesters" wrote in message
John Borman wrote:
Hi people, am just looking to pick peoples brains. After 4 year battle

with
the local planners we have finally got planning permission for the
conversion of a Barn into residential premises. Waiting so long we are

eager
to get things rolling, and will be seeing the architect in the next week

or
so.

SNIP
May have been mentioned, but I have lost the will to re-read the thread.
If you have high ceilings, as I suspect you might in a barn, you
should have some way to stop the air stratifying. Warm air rising as it
does, it all collects at the top where it's damn all use.

Ducts and fans, or sweep fans to personal choice.

Good point