philly

A good circular saw with a long straightedge is also good for breaking down
4X8 sheets of plywood. I do this all the time. A lot more manageable than
doing it on a table saw, particularly in a small shop. Get a good blade and
you are in business.

Philly
"ScRaPLeR" wrote in message

I am setting up my woodworking shop and need advice on the tools I
will place in the shop, specifically I need advice as to what kind of
router and table to buy and would like any input on tablesaws.. I
would like my table saw to be able to do daddo and preferably be able
to rip 4x8 sheets of wood down.. also any other input on additonal
tools would be greatly appreciated.. I already have a bandsaw,
scrollsaw, drillpress and dual laser compound miter saw,, all made by
Delta... Thanks to all who will provide input...

David