Fuhh

I bought some 4 drawer lateral file cabinets at a govt auction. Not
that I wanted them, but they were in the lot of other sh8 that I
wanted. Was going to dump them until I got the idea that I could use
them in my shop. The drawers come out only about 12 inches but the
drawer is about 3 feet wide ! Makes it very easy to see what you have
without bringing the load way out front of the center of gravity.
Plus the top is another shelf.

BTW, Grant:
the whistle you re-drew is lacking the opening for the resonant
chamber

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:19:21 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Four drawer file cabinets help me out a lot. The drawers are strong and
will move easily with a lot of weight in them, and you can store a lot
of loose stuff on top of them too.

If you keep your eyes open you can pick file cabinets up at the "right"
prices at auctions.