Jon Anderson

jim rozen wrote:

Oddly that's *why* I wear a full face helmet. Comfort and good
feeling. Riding home from work in an open face helmet in 40F
rain has taught me that a FF is actually quite comfortable...
they're also a good deal quieter than the old Bell open face
that I used to use.

Plus much better protection from flying things. I was riding home late
one night on the freeway. Never saw it coming, but something very large
hit my goggles and pushed the lens right out of the frame. Felt like
someone had slapped me but good. Whatever it was, it's guts were yellow,
and blocked almost all my vision. Took but a second to yank the goggles
off by the strap. Right after that I got a full face. Had that bug hit a
few inches lower it probably would have split my lip (and left a -bad-
taste in my mouth...G)

Jon