Suzanne Couturiaux

Default Heated driveway information?

My husband and I are thinking about having a heated driveway installed,
but before we start calling contractors, we're trying to gather as much
information as possible about the different types of systems, the cost
(of installing and operating), and general information about heated
driveways. We live in Pittsburgh, Pa. (where it's hilly and snowy) and
have a short, steep, concrete driveway that my husband is tired of
shoveling every winter. (We're especially interested in systems that
can be installed in an existing driveway). I was hoping someone here
might be able to provide some information about heated driveways or
point me to other sites, and share their experiences with heated
driveways (good or bad).

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Suzanne