Alan

The bathroom this one is going in is very small (the original Champion would
literally look like a throne in this room), so the smaller toilet should be
a better fit. Except for the higher tank, it's pretty much the same size as
the one that's in there now. The seat will be slightly higher, which should
also be better. If it works out well, we have a bigger bathroom that can
take the bigger toilet. Thanks again. Amazing how common this problem is...

"ADC" wrote in message
It unclogged with a single plunge..no snake required. I probably could

have
flushed again and it would have been fine, but was used to using the

plunger
on the older toilet, so... Go with the bigger one...it may look strange,
but it's more comfortable.

"Alan" wrote in message
Thanks. It does look to be kind of big. They have more models now,
including
a standard size. Anyway, to unclog it, did you plunge or snake?

"ADC" wrote in message
I've had one about 7 months--clogged only once in that time. It's not

much
louder than a regular low-flow toilet. It's big--my wife calls it the
frankentoilet. I would recoomend it.
"Alan" wrote in message
Replacing a toilet. Is the "Champion" as good as they claim? Any

problems
(other than the reported noise and early quality problems)? Anyone

ever
hear
of one clogging? TIA.