ADC

hmm...could be a water temperature thing--not heating up enough or fast
enough
"KD" wrote in message

"ADC" wrote in message
switch from powder to the little capsules
"KD" wrote in message
Hi all:

I've got a small problem with my dishwasher - as advertised, sometimes
the soap is still there in the soap cup after I've done a load, just
sitting there in a big lump. The little door opens up, but the soap
doesn't go anywhere.

Any idea why this would happen, or do I need to call in some
professional help?

Thanks,

KD

Powder dissolved before, and neither they nor the little capsules seem to
work now.

However, I removed the spray arm apparatus, peeked in the holes, and
indeed there was gunk! It took a lot of flushing with hot water and poking
with some pointy objects, but I finally dislodged an ancient twist tie
from INSIDE the arm! I don't use twist ties, so it must have been the
previous owner of the house (we've been here just over a year).

Now if I could just remember the order in which the parts go back
together! Yes, I know I should have taken note on paper - not just mental
notes!

It's an Inglis Sterling, anybody got one?

KD