willshak

On 1/17/2005 8:46 AM US(ET), took fingers to keys,
and typed the following:

Hi Bill.

I did indeed search out old threads that ~specifically~ dealt with the
subject of alternatives for septic systems to post my message because I
found the information to be quite helpful in our situation; I'm sorry
you did not. Many people read the old threads (that's why they are
there). and the hundreds of hits on my site, and dozens of emails that
I received suggest that there are many others in search of this type of
information as well. I never indicated that I owned one of these
systems nor am I "touting" them, I am just making others aware of
their availability (it is the awareness of their availability in our
case that significantly altered the situation) and my experience as it
relates to the subject. I suspect you have some different views on
these systems, so perhaps you could contribute what you know about the
topic for the good of all those reading the thread.

Phil

You certainly are touting the product and want recognition for your touting.
quote
"If you contact the company, I would really appreciate if you let him
know that you heard about the company here on this website."
/quote
How much experience do you have with the system, or are you just
soliciting buyers for your referral service?

--
Bill