Edwin Pawlowski

"KD" wrote in message

I've got a small problem with my dishwasher - as advertised, sometimes the
soap is still there in the soap cup after I've done a load, just sitting
there in a big lump. The little door opens up, but the soap doesn't go
anywhere.

Any idea why this would happen, or do I need to call in some professional
help?

Either the water is not circulating properly or the water temperature is not
hot enough, or both.

Check that the spray arms are not clogged, the water inlet for the pump is
not clogged and if you have a water temperature booster, be sure it is
working.