Mary Fisher

"Lobster" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Lobster" wrote in message

so provided you make sure that occasional new, susceptible items are not
included in the same load as any whites for the first 3 or 4 washes, no
problem.

You COUNT how often something is washed?

Well of course! Doesn't everyone? There's a wall chart in the utility
room detailing each person's garments, date of purchase, any special
washing instructions, and naturally the date of each wash. (Alternative
answer - "hmm - have I ever put this through the wash before? y/n")

Er - either you're having me on or you need to get out more :-)

Strewth, I've turned into Aggie. Better get back to my bathroom refit
rapidly!!

Who's Aggie?

Being telly-less I thought you might ask that! Try:
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...is_your_house/

Heck! The only things I got a sight of before a yellow splodge map of
Australia blocked everything were pictures of my pal Phil and that prat T
Robinson. Neither of those is called Aggie as far as I know ... !

Now I'm SURE you're having me on!

Mary

David