VRadin

In article ,
says...
Hi

I,ve tried several face masks ( Dust ) but have yet to find one that i can
wear thats comfortable and effective. The best one ( Yellow with twin
filters ) seems to restrict my breathing. Hospital masks even when the metal
on the nose is pinched seem to be not effective for dust filtering either..
Suggestions Please!

I did a LOT of research into the most breathable mask with the best
filtration for a medical issue that would have otherwise kept me out of
the shop.

Check the AO Safety "coolmax" mask. Very comfortable, extremely
breathable. I use them as designed for fine particulate filtering and
have not had a leak yet. I also use them, totally without manufacturer
or medical approval as a filter for my trach- where they work better
than anything else on the market, including trach-specific filters.

Good luck in your search
vic