John

Take a look at the Moldex EZ-on
http://www.gemplers.com/a/shop/produ...05788328441 I saw a good review on it in FWW. I planning on giving it a try because thereviewer said it did not cause his glasses to fog like most do and I havethe same problem.John"Keith Young" wrote in ... Hi I,ve tried several face masks ( Dust ) but have yet to find one that i canwear thats comfortable and effective. The best one ( Yellow with twinfilters ) seems to restrict my breathing. Hospital masks even when the metalon the nose is pinched seem to be not effective for dust filtering either.. Suggestions Please! Keith Newfoundland Canada A1N 4W8