Tom Gardner

Autocad may not be for you. What do you need to do? Get a more basic CAD
software. You don't buy Autocad...you marry it! Try Autosketch or some
other entry-level software. If you're going to marry software, marry
"Solidworks"

"GMasterman" wrote in message
Just put Autocad 2001 on my computer and have learned that I am too stupid
be able to operate it. Guess I need a book that will get be started. The
Autocad for Idiots book is way over my head here. Ya'll have any
suggestions on
how a slow learning idiot can learn enough to get started. Don't have time
for
real schooling in this, nor do I have the time (or memory skills) or the
trial
and error method. Need something aimed at the old man computor handicapped
mindset. Thanks!