ATP

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
"ATP" wrote in
:

Any source, other than ebay, for vari-speed J head clone parts? Do the
clone manufacturers also get ridiculous money for sheaves, etc.? I've
tried google but without much luck.

High Quality Tools
http://www.hqtinc.com/

Thanks, Marty. Their website seems to be having difficulties, I was able to
find their product breakdowns at this link:

http://www.icai-online.com/index.html

I found a headless Bridgeport I'd like to put one of my clone heads on.
Unfortunately I'm missing the vari-disc and spring assembly that rides on
the motor shaft. Converting to VFD speed control seems like a good option,
but will still require a way to drive the belt on the motor side, which
currently only has the one cone shaped side on it.