Lee Gordon

What I'm waiting for is the DIY Network, sose I can cast an eyeball on
this David Marks fella that I've been reading so much about here on
the Wreck.

Finally, the kids are done playing with the thing and watching all of
the four thousand kids channels that come with the service - I'm done
waiting.

Yesterday morning I punched up the DIY channel and watched a couple of
Mr. Marks' programs, that ran back to back.

I have to confess, I really don't know what all the fuss is about.

For those who just can't get enough of DJM, he is profiled in the current
issue of Woodcraft Magzine.

Lee