Brian Lawson

Hey Dan

My computer doesn't handle some PDF's too good, and yours is one, so I
can't help with a drawing review. I did want to mention to you, that
even after you get it wired up and have the motor so it will start in
"reverse", please note that single speed AC motors if running in one
direction will not reverse unless they are brought to a stop first.

Take care. Good Luck.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:06:11 -0800, Dan Miller
wrote:

Hey guys,

I just bought a Furnas R327A forward...stop....reverse drum switch for
the motor on my Lathe. I'm running a Leeson 115V single phase motor. I'm
having a bit of trouble wiring the switch though. I've posted a pdf
diagram here

http://home.comcast.net/~dan-jill/

to illustrate the wiring of the motor and what I've tried. The advice
of anybody with any experience at this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dan Miller