DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Fitch R. Williams wrote:
(DoN. Nichols) wrote:

Great! I will be there saturday, too. Ways to spot me:

Cool. Nedra and I are in the "rogues gallery".

I'll most likely have on a John Deere hat and a Leather Jacket that says
Boeing on it (although it is in small print and almost the same color as
the jacket).

I didn't see this article until I got back, so I didn't know
what to look for. And you apparently did not spot me, so we missed this
time around.

We left around 3:30 on Saturday for the drive back home.

Well ... maybe Iron Fever later this year -- once the weather
gets hot. :-)

And Scott Logan was not there at all, for whatever reason.

Looking forward to finally seeing Cabin Fever after reading about it all
these years - and possibly meeting some of the folks from RCM.

Indeed so.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564