Jack

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Jack" wrote in message

"Swingman"

Now, to figure out the best way to get them onto DVD for my _private_
viewing pleasure in the shop ...

Santa brought me a Panasonic DVR (DMR E85H) with a DVD burner, I've been
very happy with the copies of the few things I like on TV. I've got

about
5
DVD's of the WoodWorks show, and a few of Nahm's show too.
Also made excellent DVD's from the endless stack of VHS tapes from our
Camcorder. Delivered a few custom DVD's to each of my kids with their
childhood events and they loved it.
You CAN teach this old dog new tricks.

Sounds like what I am looking for.

I've got DVD burners out the kazoo in the studio, but none that will

record
direct from a video source that I am aware of. Tell me more ... what did
Santa pay for this item? How many shows per DVD, or vice versa?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

It cost about $450, search amazon or cnet.com. Maybe cheaper since a month
has passed, also I pay a premium shipping charge to get to Hawaii...
The difference between men and boys is the cost of their toys.

I've been taping at the LP mode, I get about a dozen edited shows on the
DVD, they average 310MEG files.
The only downside is that the four kids want one (each) and they think Santa
lives at my house.

Jack