Kevin Craig

In article , Swingman
wrote:

(Speaking of DJM...)
He's got the shop space for it ... there is much more shop than you see. An
episode deals with his shop, DC and wood shed. And his wood stash is
definitely the mark of a serious woodworker.

Ah, yes. The wood. To me, that is the biggest difference between Marks
and Nahm. Like me, Marks loves and respects the wood. He listens to it
and works with it to reveal the sometimes hidden beauty, while Nahm
just machines it.

DJM is glue and lots of clamps; Nahm is "just a couple of brads until
the glue dries".

DJM is tung oil; Nahm is polyurethane, or -*shudder*- paint.

I record and watch Nahm on my DVR, but I delete every episode as soon
as it's over. But my 70 hour DVR is about half full of Wood Works, and
I've got to find a way to dump some out to DVD, instead of VHS tapes.

In the end, it boils down to this for me: DJM is an artist, as I aspire
to be. Nahm builds furniture as if he's framing a house: sturdy, fine
workmanship, but no soul at all.

Kevin