Brian Henderson

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:23:22 -0800, "Markndawoods"
wrote:

Both men are talented, both shows have value. I like Marks as he is a bit
more realistic with the tools available to him, er me. Norm has a huge
financial backing, hence all the cool tools, admittedly, ones I most likely
will never be able to afford. But that doesn't make him a bad guy. Maybe a
better business man, but not a bad guy.

That's because Marks owns all of his own tools, many of which he
purchased used. He did a show on all of his tools and he explained
where they all came from and admitted that his aircraft carrier
jointer is a little ridiculous but he got a good deal.

While I don't have that jointer nor the multi-router, nor some of the
other things that he does, I haven't been at it as long as he has, nor
am I a woodworking professional in galleries all over the world.
However, his shop is a lot closer to mine and I've thought about using
some of the nifty ideas I've seen in his shop if I ever get time.