Swingman

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote:

LOL ... Me, I am a sucker for a 'groove' bass player. My ALL TIME

FAVORITE
white boy groove player:

Donald "Duck" Dunn

watson - who is kinda interested in seeing how far the responses to
this will kick out to the right before he runs out of screen...

I first saw Duck live playing with Leon Russell in about the mid
seventies, on a non-venue near to Philly (don't know why they were
there - there was no gig on) but heard him from the time of Booker T,
Otis, Wilson, Issac - you remember Ronnie Hawkins? - the Hawk that
started out the Band?

A great band, even after the Canadian's basically ran Hawkin's out, it still
had the southern 'thang'.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04