Upscale

"Jack" wrote in message news:uBCGd.60427

Santa brought me a Panasonic DVR (DMR E85H) with a DVD burner, I've been
very happy with the copies of the few things I like on TV. I've got about

5

Good machine. I've got the previous rendition, an E80H. One tip for you to
remember. If you're going to burn DVD-R disks and later want to view or copy
their contents to your computer, finalize them on the Panasonic first or
your computer likely won't be able to read them. Only other way around this
is if your computer DVD drive can recognize DVD-Ram.