mindwipe

Default Silicone Sealant

i used a good quality one last time and still got black stains
can ne1 suggest what i get them off with
"PJO" wrote in message
I would have chosen a better quality product such as Unibond bathroom
silicone. Less sticky and easier to finish

"Alex Bird" wrote in message
om...
Arggh,
I've just done my first seal with this stuff, along the edge of the
bath. I followed advice from the faq and various people.
It's not bad, I've seen a lot worse, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
My main problem seems to be creasing. I worked very quickly, but
this stuff seems to form a skin _very_ quickly.
The specific brand was the 'sanitary silicone' from screwfix, is this
an especially fast silicone?

Cheers,
Alex