Gunner

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:13:14 GMT, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Tony wrote:

Maybe Reliable Tool will restart their auction site???

If they do, I hope to hell they do something to speed it up. I stopped
going there very quickly as it was painfully slow.

I was ****ed when they stopped it. I was getting far better deals on
their site than their auctions on Ebay.

I think the increased fees are going to weed out some of the idiots and
frivolous auctions. It's also going to open the door for some other
outfit to cater to the smaller sellers.

Going public has forced ebay to act like any other corporation, squeeze
every last penny of profits they can, to satisfy Wall Street and the
stockholders...

Jon

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke