jim rozen

In article .com, JD says...

Oddly that's *why* I wear a full face helmet. Comfort and good
feeling. Riding home from work in an open face helmet in 40F
rain has taught me that a FF is actually quite comfortable...
they're also a good deal quieter than the old Bell open face
that I used to use.

I'm with you on that. I prefer a full-face for keeping the wind off my
face. Perhaps I will see you out there one day (I'm also in NJ, Bergen
County), and ride a BMW F650GS.

You might see me on my way to visit my folks in Closter, I tend
to run along the pallisades parkway. Though sometimes I feel like
going the slow route, and take the road through piermont, grandview,
nyack, and onto 9W. The old road so to speak.

Jim

please reply to: