Gerald Miller

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:35:20 +0000 (UTC), ()
wrote:

One of those priceless moments that will stick with me for the rest of my
life...

I was on my way to work one summer morning and passed a moving truck outside
an apartment. There were two young men moving a large (I mean HUGE)
television set out of the truck. The one I could see has a pair of those
oversized pants. As he was making his way to the back of the truck,
his pants began to slip. With each step his pants got lower and lower until
as he reached the top of the ramp they collapsed into a heap around his
ankles. So now etched into my memory is this guy holding a TV worth more
than three months rent for the place he is moving into with his pants around
his ankles and his polka dot boxers (I am not making this up!) swaying in the
breeze standing there with no where to put the TV and no way to pull up his
pants. Another sensless victim of fashion.

Sitting in the mall south of Orlando, watching people while waiting
for SWMBO + SiL , I saw mid teen, overweight brothers walk by; I
assigned nicknames of Slob and Slobber.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada