Ed Huntress

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message

The helmet choice is because the comfort and good feeling (I feel a bit
claustrophobic in fullface lids) is worth more to me than the possible
consequences, especially as in a long and varied career of falling off
motorcycles my head has only hit the ground twice. So I feel the reward
is worth the risk.

Zebee, I think we see the world in the same way. Stupid risks are just
stupid. Risks for which we've gauged the reward, and decided it's worth it,
are what living is all about.

I find myself taking fewer of them since I passed 50, however. That may be a
common pattern. But once I pass 70, it's Katie Bar the Doors...

--
Ed Huntress