jim rozen

In article , Zebee Johnstone says...

The helmet choice is because the comfort and good feeling (I feel a bit
claustrophobic in fullface lids) is worth more to me than the possible
consequences, especially as in a long and varied career of falling off
motorcycles my head has only hit the ground twice. So I feel the reward
is worth the risk.

Oddly that's *why* I wear a full face helmet. Comfort and good
feeling. Riding home from work in an open face helmet in 40F
rain has taught me that a FF is actually quite comfortable...
they're also a good deal quieter than the old Bell open face
that I used to use.

Jim

please reply to: