Larry Jaques

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:12:58 -0600, the inscrutable "Grady"
spake:

Were you pricing delivered to your home or picked up at the freight
terminal?

Good question. I forgot. Let's see...

www.homier.com
ESTIMATED SHIPPING
OVERNITE to Zip Code 97526 $111.21
*This is a single item estimate only. Actual charges may vary
depending on final destination and combined shipping. Multiple items
may be shipped in combination to reduce shipping charges.

I'm guessing that Overnite is a company, not a service. g
And, of course, the 800 number is only good M-F, 8am-4pm so
I can't check it right now, while I'm thinking about it.

--
Life's a Frisbee: When you die, your soul goes up on the roof.
----