wayne

I would go with a wall heater vs. baseboard it takes up less space and
having a fan is able to heat up a room quicker. most have thermostat and
mutlispeed fans so you can heat a room quickly or put it on low for silent
operation. You will also save about $ 100.00.

http://www.houseneeds.com/shop/Heati...allheaters.htm

I used to have baseboard heat and disliked how much space it took up. Found
out about them when I built a 4 season sun room and needed a heater for it.
Replaced the baseboard heater in the bedroom with on and I was sold.

Wayne

http://www.houseneeds.com/shop/Heati...allheaters.htm
wrote in message ...
We have unfisnshed basement playarea for the kids. I would like to
know pepole think Q-Mark brand of baseboard heaters (25408nw) the local
heattiing and cooling company wants $675 for it and intalltation. have
found on the web just over $350 was think of doing it myself.