Chris Hill

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:16:03 -0500, "Colbyt"
wrote:

If you want to protect yourself, make sure you keep mice out of it;
wires won't arc unless something has chewed off the insolation or
something wasn't installed correctly.

Wires won't but switches do all the time. Do you reckon that might be a
problem? )

I wonder how the breakers deal with that. The biggest thing our local
university found is that plugging in anything like a fluorescent desk
light without having it turned off first would trip the afci every
time. I'm sure that the breakers available a few years from now will
be better than what is available today.