Peter Ashby

Default How sharp are woodworms teeth?

In article 0,
Mike Ring wrote:

How are you on ants? All very well for Mary to tell me how to find out
about them but I just want to kill them. I always forget about them till
about now

With ants you need to be scrupulous about cleanliness so they don't have
a food supply, sugar especially should be in airtight containers, jam in
the fridge. Then you get some proprietary ant killer and put lots of it
about as directed. They will travel a long way for food, if the only
stuff available to them is your poison then they will take that.

Welcome to the effects of global warming.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.