B.B.

In article ,
Erik wrote:

Went by an ex-girlfriends place the other day... she'd talked me into
keeping an eye on her place while out of town.

[...]

You just can't win. Hope she doesn't up and sue my ass. She's the type
that'd take a crack at it... and has successfully done it (to others)
for less than this in the past.

Ah! I now see where the "ex" part comes in. (:
How to fix: remove a hinge pin, wipe off the grease, cover it in
moist salt, (like salt water, but better) remove the other pins, and
push the door over on her. Discard the salted pin.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/