Larry Jaques

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:20:27 -0800, the inscrutable "Glenn"
spake:

Hmm.. There are 2 scrap yards in White City but I don't know of any in
Medford?? White City Metal and Schnitzer Steel. White city metal is the
best for buying scrap metal and they have lots of nice sized rounds for
making faceplates and such. There are several suppliers of new steel in
Medford and white city.
I live in Medford so if I can be of assistance LMK

Thanks, Glenn. I may take you up on that. I have 2 tons of welder
sitting out under my leanto on the North Forty but nothing to weld
a collar on a piece of steel. g My Lincoln welder project has
not been started in nearly 3 years now and I fear it may never be
done. I should trade it for a small, usable welding setup or two.
In the interim, I could use a few minutes on a welder.

I thought Schnitzer's larger facility was in Medford. The satellite is
here in GP. Looking in the Jello Pages (Hey, why didn't I think of
this sooner?) I see that Dixon is also in White City, and there's a GP
Steel here, too.

--
Life's a Frisbee: When you die, your soul goes up on the roof.
----