Gunner

On 15 Jan 2005 16:21:25 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

You know what they call an motorcycle operator that drives
offensively?

Road kill.

It's a fine line. Actually it seems to me that I have the
worst problems when I start out on my ride, saying that
I'm not in a rush, and to take it easy.

You are welcome to use it as a sig. I give the rights to humanity.

There's a certain amount of agressive defense, one might
say, that's needed. I know it sounds paradoxical but being
a rider yourself you probably know what I mean.

Jim

Oh yes I indeed do know. And as you say...its hard to
explain...closest thing I can think of is walking point..be ready to
not only duck and dive, but attack and go forwards

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke