Daniel Prince

"Uncle" wrote:

I can't imagine even HF sending items that had to
have additional insurance, without a signature confirmation/acceptance.

I have had packages that said on them signature required left by UPS
on my porch. I am almost always home and often UPS will leave
packages on the porch without even ringing the door bell.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.