Buddy Matlosz

"Gino" wrote in message
On 15 Jan 2005 08:10:34 -0800, "Never Enough Money"
wrote:

Needs to accept a little over two 50 pound bags of dry dog food. I'm
thinking of the gravity feed style.

I could design it myself - nothing complicated but if there's a free
one already....

One of the best I've seen is right next door and takes all of 1/2 hour to

make.
Take one of those big Rubbermaid containers, the ones designed to go under

the
bed because the are nice and thin.
Stand on end against wall. Screw to wall.
Cut opening in the bottom of the lid for dog food to come out. Best have a

nice
pan to catch it.
Cut a nice door in 'top' of lid for pouring in the dog food. Duct tape

makes a
nice hinge.

You will need to secure the lid to the box or the pressure of the dog food

will
push it off. Duct tape will work, glue as well, even screws.

Now you have a dispenser that you can see at a glance how full it is.

Women seem to love these.

This is how you feed your women??

B.