Larry Jaques

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:47:51 -0800, the inscrutable "Lane" lane (no
spam) at copperaccents dot com spake:

I cannot understand anyone who doesn't want to wear a seatbelt. My vehicles
don't move without everyone being buckled up.

Ditto here. My insurance company increases the medical coverage
for belted occupants of my vehicles. Belts have saved me several
times, all from having better control of the brakes and/or wheel.
I'm sold.

But I think it's assinine for the gov't to waste $138 million on
awareness. Just have the folks sign a paper when they buy the car
(new or used): If your seatbelt is fastened when you get in an
accident, you will be allowed into the hospital. If not, too bad,
you can't be admitted.

No belt, no insurance or hospitalization.
It's your life. Do with it as you will, but don't ask others to pay
for it. Ditto drunk drivers, eh? It's a self-correcting policy.

I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming