Larry Jaques

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:31:51 GMT, the inscrutable "Bernd"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
Back to metal, where do you guys buy your steel and aluminum plate
for projects? Y'know, foot square or smaller.

Larry,

In my area there is a store called "Metal Supermarkets" that I get metal
supplies from. You can check to see if there is a store in your area by
going to:

http://www.metalsupermarkets.com/

Go to the "store finder" and see if there's one near you. They cut to
size and have no minimum.

2 closest links are Portland at 250 miles away and Hayward, CA at 375
miles distant. I'll try the local scrap metal yard. It's a small
version of the larger store in Medford so I might even get them to
haul up small quantities of other scrap to this store.

I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming