Ed Huntress

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
In rec.crafts.metalworking on Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:49:08 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:
"jim rozen" wrote in message
I've always wanted to start an insurance agency to insure
a certain class of car drivers: that subset who also
hold motorcycle licenses.

I figure they're probably under-represented in car accidents
because of their m/c skills.

That's an interesting idea. I'm going to ask my insurance man if there

are
any stats on it, if I can remember to do so.

There are.

From Britain, where a survey done showed that dual licence holders were
vastly under-represented in car crashes.

(I don't like the term "car accident", they ain't no such animal...)

I can't find the reference to it, it might be on
www.roadsafety.mccofnsw.org.au but their DNS is down, so that site's off
air.

Zebee

Veddy interesting. Jim may have a good idea for that insurance company,
then. Seriously.

--
Ed Huntress