B.B.

Default OT : Fashion Alert - Raised to Green

In article .com,
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote:

Oh boy, the fashion threat is going from bad to worse....

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...fashion_bush_d
aughters

Dude, are those ninja stars accessorizing the green dresses?
Security's gotten kinda nutty, 'eh?

Meanwhile, a billion dollars later...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._go_pr_wh/us_i
raq_weapons

"In a statement, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi of California
said Bush "needs to explain to the American people why he was so wrong,
for so long, about the reasons for war." "

Forget about the explanation, how about refunding the estimated $1
billion dollars of OUR tax dollars spent on this wild goose chase?

Maybe if we're lucky when Bush and Cheney embrace at the Inauguration
Rehnquist and Tom Delay will walk too close and the sheer concentration
of evil will open a vortex to swallow them all....
But however it all turns out, we probably won't get a refund. Kinda
like getting your president at Harbor Freight.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/