Svenn Are Bjerkem

I have this Nokia 446Xs monitor that has worked great since I got it,
but recently it started going into standby mode (i think) for no
apparent reason. The screen will go black and the light will turn from
green to orange, but even when you unplug the monitor cable from the
computer, you don't get an error message saying that that there is no
signal and the cable is not connected like normal. I have tried it on

I have a 449M that showed the same behaviour and I tracked it down to be
the cable because it came and went when I bent the cable. I have my
cable curled up a special way, and so it works now for a long time.

--
Svenn Bjerkem