Robert McClenon

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:14:54 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

I suspect that the NAN had to impose a ban because of people like you.

" wrote in
message oups.com...
The NAN moderators have lifted the ban on accepting proposals to
convert unmoderated groups to moderated groups. I will be submitting a
proposal (RFD) to make rec.woodworking a candidate for moderation,
after a passing vote (CFV). Please look for the RFD. It will be posted
here.

Thanks, and feedback welcome.

No. The NAN had to impose a ban because moderation in place does not
work. The way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.