Nick Hull

In article ,
"Bernd" wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article ,
Bernd
says...

How many times have you pulled up to a four way stop and not given the
other driver a thought that he/she might not stop.

Drive a motorcycle. Then come talk to me.

YOu do that every time then. YOu check to see if they're going
to stop at *any* stop sign. You check to see if they're going
to stop at red lights. YOu check to see that they're driving
on their side of the line. You check everything.

Jim

I guess that's why I haven't tried a motorcycle. I always wanted one but
like you said above. I get weary of be a defensive driver after a while
and become an offensive driver. ;-)

On a motorcycle you are in essence an invisible driver. You always have
to assume no one even sees you.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/