Jon Anderson

JD wrote:

It's also not gonna save you from
the bonehead who makes a left turn across three lanes of traffic

My wife has been in 3 accidents with two cars totaled. Twice while
stopped at stop sign/traffic light she was rear ended.
And once, a young girl pulled out from a parking lot right in front of
her. Cop asked if she'd looked before pulling out and she said "Well, I
looked to the right..." Unfortunately my wife was coming from the left.
I was almost hit twice the other day from people losing control on ice.
Dip****s forget it takes longer for ice to melt in the shade...

No shortage of good reasons to belt up!

Heh, I remember back around 1965 or so, seeing a family in a Rambler
station wagon, all wearing motorcycle helmets! Probably going a bit too
far, but then I'd give wide berth to anyone in a car wearing a helmet...

Jon