Jim Beaver

Default Termites in decorative fixture

I've got a new house, built last year (2003-04). But I brought to it some
ornate antique carved wooden panels to frame an archway -- eight feet tall,
two-and-a-half feet wide. These panels haven't been installed yet. I've
noticed the telltale signs of termite debris at the foot of these panels
where I've got them stored (in a steel and drywall garage).

Is there a way of reasonably cheaply getting rid of the termites in a spot
manner? My only experience killing termites has involved putting a tent
over a house. I'd hate to throw away these antique panels.

Maybe I can find someone who's having THEIR house tented and get 'em to let
me store the panels there during the tenting. ;-)

Jim Beaver