Alan

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 06:37:41 -0700, "Ron" wrote:

Have a new Kenmore dishwasher and it leaves large water droplets all over
the door and tub after a full cycle with "heat on" drying. I can feel the
heat coming out of the air vent with some steam during the drying cycle.
Most of the dishes are dry however. Using soft water, but no rinse-aid
(should be unnecessary with soft water).

I don't know about the moisture problem, but with my last dishwasher,
I started using rinse-aid. I have always had a water softener and I
turn the heated drying off, but now the dishes appear sparkling clean
which was not the case before .

Sears repair says that this is normal. Is it normal to leave so much
moisture in the dishwasher after a full cycle with heat? The air vent has
no fan...is that the issue? Or are all new dishwasher designed this way? I
like to run the dishwasher overnight, but can not think that leaving the
inner tub that damp for hours must be good.